Not available in entirety at this time.
Notes on Challenges Of the Week:
- We do grade submitted solutions on a P6/233.
- Time limit: always five seconds unless otherwise stated. This
is usually a complicating factor.
- We use: Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Borland C/C++ 3.1, cuz they
are the international standard. I am a member of a committee
to fix this.
- This means that the code runs a bit slower.
- This means that `int' means 16 bits.
- The `bool' data type might not be supported.
- The maximum data size of your program is
less than 640K, with no data structure larger than 64K.
- Solutions for CoWs are due at 6:00 pm each Sunday, Mountain Time in
- Please submit your solutions in ASCII, not using `enclosures'.
[That means they they should look just like this mail to you.]
- Please submit solutions in an e-mail with no other text. I
just have to edit it all away otherwise.
- Feel free to send questions and comments in other e-mail. I
answer all mail I receive. Mail sometimes bounces later;
nothing I can do about that!
- Send mail to me to unsubscribe. Be sure you know the address
you want unsubscribed.
- Problems will increase in difficulty through the year.
- Russ Cox, IOI gold medal winner and USACO alumnus, grades these problems
for us. Thanks, Russ!